Hi miss and classmates. 

Since I was a child I have admired women in the art industry. 

One of the most important is Lady Gaga. 

Her real name Is Stefanni Joanne Angelina Germannota. The first time that I saw her and listen her music was in the 2009 or 2010, and it blows up my mind since ever. 

Her voice, her looks, her impact in the industry captivated me, I use to see her videos all day long, I even dress up like her when I was young, at an event at school. 

I think she is one of the most complete artist of this decade, or even this century. She is incredibly talented, passionate and unique. One of the things that I admire the most of her is that she is able to express herself in so many ways of art, she always reinvent herself, she can explore diferent genders music, like pop, rock, jazz and more, She can produce, she can act and dance. I thing there is not another woman like her. 

She has twelve Grammys, in ten different categories, eighteen MTV music awards, and a lot of awards who recognize his talent. 

In fact, almost everybody knows who Lady Gaga ia, you dont have to explain nothing, because everyone knows her name. 

I would really like to know her, can ask her about her inspiration, her motivations and her strength to keep herself in the industry. 

I hope it happens in the future :) Here is one of my favourite performance of her 


Comentarios

Entradas populares