My Favourite TV Show

 Hi miss and classmates 

My favorite TV show is very popular, so you probably know it. 

My favorite TV show is The Simpons, I watch it every day, really, every day, at least one episode. But only the seasons 1 to 15. 

The show it's about a common american family, and his events and funny situations. 

The family is composed by Homer and Marge, the fathers, Bart, the first son, Lisa, the middle daugther, and Maggie, the baby. 

My favorite charactes is Lisa, because she is like "the voice of the reason", she is super smart, and feminist. 

I really love the show because the situations are common, things could happen to a normal family, non exagerated but very crazy and funny. 

My favorite episode is "Summer of 4" ("Yo amo a lisa", in Latin America), season 7, the principal character is Lisa, and shows us her self discovery trip, she becomes beeing herself, and learn to make friends beeing just her. I find it beautiful. 

I like watching the show because it calms my anxiety, I know the episodes by heart, so I always know what is going to happen, and I have fun every time that I watch it 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares