Post 1: A Country I would like to visit



Hello miss and classmates :). 

Since I was a child I have always wanted to visit France. 

In movies on TV, France looks like a captivating place to me. The lights, the architecture, the landscapes. It was like a country taken out of a dream or a book. 

I'm also very interested in the culture and gastronomy  of the country, because, again, when I was a child, I used to watch a lot of Frech Cooking programs and travel programs. In my mind, France, especially Paris is a magic place, mainly because the culture exported on Media. It's glamorous, with a lot of history, revolutions and art.


My dream is to be working or studying at a Parisian Café while the night falls, watching the sunset among the bluidings. I would love going to the museums and palaces, have a party in a parisian club and see the fashion, on runways or fashion shows.

Café Le Deux Magots


Now that I'm older, I would still like to visit France, but it is not my priority in places that I want to visit. 
Right now I would really like to visit more places of Chile, know the culture of my own country sounds perfect to me, but I still have the dream of living in Paris for a bit of time. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares