Hi miss and classmates!


The past months I've been super nostalgic about music and series, so I really enjoyed writing this blog.


The first song is "Australia" by Jonas Brothers, because it reminds me of my childhood, specifically when I was nine years old. The song is part of the second album released by the band in 2007, and it's also the first played song on every show in their first World Tour. And I can remember this fact because my uncle gave me, as a birthday present, the concert-movie "Jonas Brothers: 3D Concert Experience". 



I watched the concert every morning, for almost a year, meanwhile I was getting ready for school. I was really obsessed and it gave me energy to start my day. Also, the same year, I had the opportunity to go to their concert in Chile, that was my first concert, I remember they started with the same song, Australia. 


Now every time that I listen to that song it reminds me how happy I was and how much I enjoyed watching the movie. 


The second song is "Andamos de pana" remix  by Cangri feat Chocolate Blanco. Because it reminds me of the holidays with my group of friends in Antofagasta, in the summer of 2020, before the pandemic. I remember the fun, the parties and the night swims at the beach or the pool. Also, that was the last time I saw all my friends together, since Covid appears we haven't been able to get together, because some of my friends are in other cities. 

I really enjoyed that trip and I hope we can repeat it soon :). 



Comentarios

Entradas populares